Welcome to Yuxiang Peng’s homepage.
I’m a graduate student at the Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park. I’m also affiliated to the Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science. I’m currently advised by Prof. Xiaodi Wu. My research focuses on theoretical and practical explorations of high-assurance software toolchains for quantum computing. I’m also broadly interested in programming languages, quantum computing and physics.
In 2019, I received a Bachelor of Engineering in the Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Science, Tsinghua University, and a Bachelor of Science (double major) in the Department of Mathematical Science, Tsinghua University.
*: equal contribution
- Differentiable Analog Quantum Computing for Optimization and Control
- Jiaqi Leng*, Yuxiang Peng*, Yi-Ling Qiao*, Ming Lin, Xiaodi Wu
- To appear in the 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2022).
- A Formally Certified End-to-End Implementation of Shor’s Factorization Algorithm (link)
- Yuxiang Peng, Kesha Hietala, Runzhou Tao, Liyi Li, Robert Rand, Michael Hicks, Xiaodi Wu
- Manuscript, 2022.
- Algebraic Reasoning of Quantum Programs via Non-idempotent Kleene Algebra (link)
- Yuxiang Peng, Mingsheng Ying, Xiaodi Wu
- In Proceedings of the 43rd ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2022).