Welcome to Yuxiang Peng’s homepage.
I’m a graduate student at the Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park. I’m also affiliated with the Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science. I’m currently advised by Prof. Xiaodi Wu. My research focuses on theoretical and practical explorations of high-assurance software toolchains for quantum computing. I’m also broadly interested in programming languages, quantum computing and physics.
In 2019, I received a Bachelor of Engineering from the Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Science, Tsinghua University, and a Bachelor of Science (double major) from the Department of Mathematical Science, Tsinghua University. In 2022, I received a Master of Science from the Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park.
*: equal contribution
- SimuQ: A Domain-Specific Language For Quantum Simulation With Analog Compilation (paper) (website) (code)
- Yuxiang Peng, Jacob Young, Pengyu Liu, Xiaodi Wu
- Manuscript, 2022.
- Differentiable Analog Quantum Computing for Optimization and Control (paper) (code)
- Jiaqi Leng*, Yuxiang Peng*, Yi-Ling Qiao*, Ming Lin, Xiaodi Wu
- In the 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2022).
- A Formally Certified End-to-End Implementation of Shor’s Factorization Algorithm (paper) (code)
- Yuxiang Peng, Kesha Hietala, Runzhou Tao, Liyi Li, Robert Rand, Michael Hicks, Xiaodi Wu
- In the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 120 (21) e2218775120, 2023.
- Algebraic Reasoning of Quantum Programs via Non-idempotent Kleene Algebra (paper)
- Yuxiang Peng, Mingsheng Ying, Xiaodi Wu
- In Proceedings of the 43rd ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2022).